Recipe by Sushila Chandra Shah
- 175g dates
- 125g oats
- 75g chopped almonds
- 25g cacao Powder
- Desiccated coconut, for dusting
- Roast the oats and almonds
- Soak the chopped dates in 2 tablespoons warm water. Melt the dates if needed on very low heat, until soft.
- Add oats, mix and stir for two minutes on low heat.
- Add cacao powder, mix and stir for two minutes on low heat.
- Add almonds, mix and stir for one minute on low heat.
- Immediately start to roll the mixture into balls and coat with desiccated coconut while warm.
- Leave to rest in a cool place or in the fridge.
A quick, delicious and healthy sweet recipe that involves no articficial ingredients, no added oil, and no added sugar! Ingredients: 250g dates (1 packet) 2 tablespoons water 1 bowl of mixed nuts (almonds, pistachios, cashews), roughly ground/chop...
An incredibly easy vegan version of burfi. Takes less than 10 minutes to prepare, and is absolutely delicious. One for all vegan Indians to try ahead of Diwali. Ingredients: 1/2 cup of powdered pistachio nuts 2/3 cup of agave nectar (or any other ...
I've been making vegan chocolate truffles for about 4 years now, and this is my favourite recipe. Ingredients: 200g vegan dark chocolate 7 tablespoons of melted vegan vanilla ice cream 1 tablespoon of crushed roasted hazelnuts (into a paste) 30g g...