Recipe by Sushila Chandra Shah
- 175g dates
- 125g oats
- 75g chopped almonds
- 25g cacao Powder
- Desiccated coconut, for dusting
- Roast the oats and almonds
- Soak the chopped dates in 2 tablespoons warm water. Melt the dates if needed on very low heat, until soft.
- Add oats, mix and stir for two minutes on low heat.
- Add cacao powder, mix and stir for two minutes on low heat.
- Add almonds, mix and stir for one minute on low heat.
- Immediately start to roll the mixture into balls and coat with desiccated coconut while warm.
- Leave to rest in a cool place or in the fridge.