Makes 1 serving (multiply quantities as required)
- 200 ml almond milk
- 1 tsp basil seeds (takmuria)
- 1 tsp vermicelli (faluda sev)
- 1 tbsp rose syrup
- 1 scoop vegan vanilla ice cream (e.g. Swedish Glace)
- Soak basil seeds in approximately 30 ml cold water for at least an hour.
- Cook vermicelli according to package instructions.
- In a glass, add soaked basil seeds and cooked vermicelli. Add the rose syrup and almond milk.
- Top with the scoop of vegan vanilla ice cream.
- Serve immediately.